Who we are
Our website address is: https://knolldoll.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Feel free to contact Us at email@example.com.
We want you to absolutely adore knölldoll pieces which is why we offer returns on all full priced items for refund/ exchange provided that:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
- The item is returned unworn, clear, undamaged in the original packaging with all original tags still attached. Please always try on swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons.
- The item was not purchased on sale or during a promotional sale. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
- Return shipping costs are covered by the customer
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name of items you wish to return
- We will email you a form to include in your returning parcel
- Check your items to ensure they are in perfect condition as knölldoll will not accept any items returned damaged in any way.
- Ship your parcel back to the address provided on the form. We recommend you send your parcel back via trackable mail as we are not liable for returns lost in transit.
- Once we receive your return, we will make a refund / exchange and email you.
Please note: The exchange offer is only available for Croatia. It’s only possible to make exchange for a different size/ color.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
Please email email@example.com with your order number and an image of the fault within 7 days of delivery so our team can arrange a replacement as soon as possibleAny faults that occur after 3 months will not be acceptedWe cover the shipping costs
**Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and the item cannot be replaced**
*PLEASE NOTE DURING THE MATCHES PERIOD THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN ORDERS BEING DISPATCHED*
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
- CROATIA – in 3 business days
- EU – in 5 business days
- Rest of Europe – in 7 business day
- Other continents- 10 business days
- Please allow 24-72 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number/confirmation of order shipment.
- We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked in check out point. If the shipping address provided is not correct we are not required to refund. You as a customer are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalising your order.
- All unclaimed / un-deliverable parcels that are returned back to us will be shipped back at the customer’s own expense.
- knölldoll is not liable if your parcel is stolen if you requested a safe drop or wrote a delivery instruction to leave your parcel unattended.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- Please note that knölldoll is not liable for customs clearance fees that are required by your country, we also are not responsible for the delay in delivery caused by customs.
- All prices online do not include any of these customs clearance fees. Please familiarise yourself with your country’s customs charges and levies prior to placing an order.
- Please keep an eye on your shipment with the tracking number provided to avoid delays, knölldoll is not responsible if you are not notified by your country’s postal authority.
Our sizing varies for each style. Please note that all ranges fall under different categories and color shades may vary from range to range.
All models run true to size and they are predicted with length for also taller ladies. Please note some of models are cheeky and minimal. If you prefer more coverage, please move up one size.
Product & Stock
CARING FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL CROkinis
CARING FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR IS IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE SIMPLE STEPS TO KEEPING YOUR SWIMWEAR CLEAN AND FRESH.
- Do not iron or leave in the sun.
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse thoroughly with cold water, especially if sunscreen is worn.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air frequently flows to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight- this may cause the color to fade and damage the material.
- Items with zips we advise to rinse thoroughly and not to leave the item with salt water or sand in/on it.